Monday, January 31, 2011

Laughing and a running hey, hey skipping and a jumpin

I had to get my eyes dilated the other day. And silly me, I did my appointment in the morning (which means my eyes were dilated for the rest of the workday!) You can see below how giant my pupils were, and believe me, I didn't use a flash to take the picture.

I've been needing to shake up my wardrobe a little bit lately. A lot of days of boots, in fact I'm wearing out my one pair of knee high textured trouser socks that are so comfortable with my boots. I guess I've just been feeling that I keep wearing the same combinations of clothes. I did order two new necklaces online last week, and I just have to wait for them to arrive.

Type 1ism of the day: I'm loving natural materials in my necklaces - much more of an earthy feel than I originally thought. I'm leaning toward shells, jute, hemp, other kinds of shells, mother of pearl, teeth, wood, glass, leather, that kind of stuff. I'm less crazy about metal and plastic, but there's still a place for those. Maybe that's why my wooden Romania bracelet gets worn multiple times a week. I'll be debuting my new necklaces soon!

Have a wonderful Monday, friends!


Aqua patterned peasant shirt: Kohl's
Blue rock necklace: Dressing Your Truth store
Plastic and cardboard sunglasses: Moran Eye Center

Title: Brown Eyed Girl, by Van Morrison

No comments:

Post a Comment