Monday, December 20, 2010

Now the morning sun is shining

Howdy friends!

Type 1ism of the day: Last night I was heading out for a friend's house and left dinner boiling on the stove. It was on a fine heat, and when I came home, it was perfect. No need to supervise though!


I'm trying something...I found that I can take full length pictures in this little place at work.

I love this outfit! I love the combination of peach and red together. I love the print of the skirt (which you can hardly see in this picture). I love my new boots - they have the perfect heel height, and a cool buckle on the outside of the boot. And the walnut color is beautiful. I guess I need some better lighting though, so I'll work on that. :)

Gold necklace: Dressing Your Truth
Peach scoop neck T: Target
White undershirt: Shade clothing
Brown corduroy jacket: AMI from Costco
Wood bracelet: A friend bought it in Romania for me
Red printed skirt: Thrifted (Christopher & Banks)
Black(!) trouser socks: From a friend
Brown Fossil Daphne Hi-Shaft Boots: Shoes.com

Title: Red Rubber Ball by Simon and Garfunkel

No comments:

Post a Comment