Thursday, January 13, 2011

It's crazy, I'm thinking, just knowing that the world is round

It's mega ultra cold outside. It makes it painful to go out there! I wore panty hose again to help me be a little warmer in there, because wow - I thought my legs were going to fall off!

I got a chance to talk a walk several blocks downtown, in my Fossil boots. They were super comfortable, and I felt really swanky swishing down the street. The only thing is I like them so much I have trouble not wearing them every day. I really believe in rotating shoes, because my feet hurt if I wear the same pair too many days in a row. I had to resort to my shearling boots (which are more casual) for the last few days, in order to be warm and dry, but still rotating footwear.

Also of note is that I was actually able to blowdry my hair and make it look decent. I got a giant round brush, but I struggle to handle the round brush and the blowdrier, and be able to grab a section of hair to put onto the brush. What I got going on here was a pretty successful round brush excursion.

Type 1ism of the day: My interest in adapting to the circumstance. It happens all the time. We aim to please! I've been thinking about that today. Hmm. I need to head off and have some fun and move on from all this thinking.



Purple pendant necklace: Leather strap from REI necklace, pendant from Michael's (I made it myself!)
Cashmere argyle sweater: Kohl's
Purple circles bracelet: Dressing Your Truth Store
Gray ruffle skirt: H&M Brussels
Walnut Fossil Hi-Shaft Boots: Shoes.com

Title: Crush, by Dave Matthews

No comments:

Post a Comment