Monday, January 10, 2011

Three stained bleach spots, and a hole in the knee

Yeah, sorry there's no pants on this blog. With the frigid temperatures outside, I really wish they were part of my daily wardrobe. Sadly, they're not. That's why knee-high boots are great for keeping me warm!

We got some snow on Sunday, which finally cleared out some of the fog-smog-inversion thing that happens in Utah in January. I was glad to see the clear skies, even though it was painfully COLD! And I didn't even wear a coat to church. That was a silly move. But I didn't have anything that matched well, so I skipped the coat.

Type 1ism of the day: Although I do love the colors and stuff going on in the skirt, and it's very lightweight, I'm not sure how sold I am on full length skirts. The length might be just a little too downward for me, despite the fact that it helps to keep my legs warm. Almost all of my skirts are knee length, and I think that's the direction I should continue in, even though I did thrift this skirt for like $5 or something...


Me, pre-makeup


The bottom half of things. See the bracelet over there on the side? Love that springy gold bracelet.


Pink headband: Forever 21
Pink wool sweater: H&M Frankfurt
Pink shell and wood beads necklace: Amazon.com
Brown corduroy jacket: AMI (Costco)
Gold spring bracelet: Dressing Your Truth store
Orange dip-dye peasant skirt: Thrifted (Phool brand)
Brown Shearling Boots: Costco


Title: The Pants, by Brad Paisley

No comments:

Post a Comment