Friday, August 5, 2011

You're gonna hear my voice

I did something today that I've been wanting to do for a while. I'm not sure how you other Type 1's feel about it, but I tend to get monochromatic for work. I don't own a lot of neutrals, and so I end up wearing jewelry that is more neutral, since my clothes are usually colors.

Here's what I wanted to do: wear jewelry in a contrasting color to my clothes.

Done.

I'm wearing my new H&M necklaces in orange and green, and to pair with that, I've got my red orange yellow swirl bracelet. I was mostly going for the orange side, but it's not like everything I wear needs to match.

I think for me it's because I'm trying to feel professional.

Party Friday, anyone?

(I'm actually having a birthday party tonight. Hopefully there will be much fun to be had there. I'm thinking of making s'more cupcakes, to go with the hotdog and marshmallow cookout theme. Not sure if that's over the top???)




Orange, green and brown beaded necklaces: H&M DC
Aqua patterned peasant shirt: Kohl's
Red orange and yellow wavy plastic bracelet: Dressing Your Truth
Blue corduroy skirt: Down East Basics
Gold ballet flats: Fossil

Title: It's My Life by Bon Jovi

No comments:

Post a Comment