Sunday, August 14, 2011

Day 1: Remix One Item

So, I read a fashion blog - Freckles in April - that is playing a GAME. And well, if there's a game available, I'll play it. It's a 21 day challenge, with a dressing prompt every day. I love me a surprise!

Today's challenge was to choose a piece of clothing that I'm going to remix two more times during the 21 day challenge. I chose this white eyelet skirt. It's perfectly neutral, but I think this is only the second time I've worn it, and I wear skirts 6 days a week! So, I'll be able to squeeze in a few more uses of it before eyelet is a little too summery. I don't really believe in "summer clothes" and "winter clothes", but eyelet might be one of those things that is more firmly in the summer category.

I'd also like to say that today's picture turned out well, except for I totally over-cheesed. Oh well. Maybe 21 days will improve my photography, too.



Purple pendant necklace: made myself with Michael's/REI materials
White shirt: Shade clothing
Purple blue and brown polka dot shirt: Smith's Marketplace
Brown rock bracelet: Smiley Creek gas station (Idaho)
Purple ribbon: tied on a housewarming gift :)
White eyelet skirt: Thrifted
Brown and gold sandals: Skechers

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I love the polka dots! And the lace skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! I, too, am going to be using this challenge to improve my picture posing. =) Excited to see what you'll come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the ribbon! Such a pretty finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete