Monday, August 15, 2011

Day 2: Tuck It In

Day 2 of the 21 Day Challenge

The theme today is Tuck It In. Tucking is decidedly not my forte. Even when I was young and Mom wanted my shirt tucked in so I would look all spiffed up for the 80s, I was bad at it. Today's picture proves the same thing. Since I figured I couldn't handle it all day, the tuck was admittedly only for the picture. I actually sat on the floor of my closet this morning, trying to think of something I could tuck. It almost made me late for my early meeting.

Oh and those are the alstromerias I bought today. Along with rootbeer, chocolate chip cookies, and something to pedi my summer heels. Pampered myself!


Blue stripe button up: H&M Hamburg
Navy blue scoop neck T: H&M DC
Navy bead necklace: gift from the boyfriend, made by a local craftsman
Gold springy bracelet: Dressing Your Truth
Khaki skirt with satin band: H&M Chicago
Gold wedge sandals: Skechers

2 comments:

  1. You know, I actually really like that idea...half tuck a button up and then layer a shirt over the top. I'm going to have to try that when it cools down!

    ReplyDelete