Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I look around but it's you I can't replace

The real reason I'm posting today is to show off my new gold sandals. I got them at the same time as my new leather flips, from Dillards, but this is the first occasion they have carried my pink toenailed feet around town. They are comfortable (the straps are elastic), sparkly, but the wedge still helps them to be more work appropriate.

The navy scoop neck - is it just me or do the necks on scoop neck shirts just get bigger and bigger? It seems that way to me. 

Overall, I love this outfit. I'm in need of a haircut, or at least some styling today (it's a little flat, despite my bobby pin efforts.)

Well, happy Wednesday!




Gold circles necklace: Target?
Navy scoop neck T: H&M DC
White button up with silver stripes: Hillard and Hanson (Dillards)
Blue and white flower print skirt: Thrifted
Gold spring bracelet: Dressing Your Truth
Gold wedge sandals: Skechers (Dillards)

Title: Every Breath You Take by The Police

No comments:

Post a Comment