Tuesday, May 17, 2011

'Cause I've Got To Be Free

This is in my most excellent backyard. I'm still working out how to take pictures of myself, since I don't have a tripod or anything. I love playing around with it though. I love this shirt - and I modified it myself. It used to have a brown layer underneath the white layer on top, and it made it much more subtle. When I saw Carol Tuttle for the very first time, I was wearing it, and she didn't quite approve. I took it home and decided to cut out the brown lining, and now just wear it over a white undershirt. Perfect! I love cutting stuff up to fix it :).

Type 1ness of the day: I'm actually more productive at work when I have someone to talk to, to brainstorm with. Someone to chat with and laugh with. When there's no one around, it challenges me to focus. Focusing is easier if there are distractions!



Purple pendant on a leather strap: made myself (Michael's craft store and a gift necklace from REI)
White undershirt: DownEast Basics
Purple blue and brown mesh shirt: Smith's Marketplace
Blue plastic beads bracelet: Smith's Marketplace
Teal beads: friend brought them from China
Brown fishtail asymmetrical skirt: Dressing Your Truth
Brown ballet flats: Nordstrom's Rack

Title: Come Sail Away by Styx

No comments:

Post a Comment