Thursday, March 31, 2011

In every condition in sickness in health

Whoa.

I've been having some mega conversations with one of my BFFs about being a Type 1. She's a 1/4, which has caused some confusion in her life. Overall, I think she's loving the journey. I'm so happy for her, and happy I finally opened my mouth and explained it to her.

I'm glad I wore this skirt today, since I love it. And the necklace I chose - a little substantial to keep me moving swiftly today. There's a lot changing in my life right now, and I wanted to be sure I could keep up :). Also, no boots today. That's been a while too!

The sun is shining, and it's a great day to be alive!

Type1ism of the day: That cheesy smile! I seem to always look like that in pictures :) Here's to April starting tomorrow. Cheers!


Brown Corduroy Jacket: Costco
Wood and pink round shell necklace: Amazon
Red tank top: Down East Basics
Brown shirt: Down East Basics
Wooden bracelet: friend brought it from Romania
Red and beige linen leaf pattern skirt: H&M Chicago
L'eggs Everyday nude hose: Walgreens
Brown ballet flats: Nordstrom's Rack


Title: How Firm a Foundation, (hymn)

No comments:

Post a Comment