Thursday, March 17, 2011

I absolutely love her when she smiles

I have a green pea coat. My mom bought it for me for Christmas, and we found it on mega discount at Old Navy. It was meant to be. It's kind of a Kelly green, which I love. What am I saying? I love green in most any shade. Hence my green work bag too, that I took with me to Sweden and Germany.

Well, it's Saint Patty's day, and I have no Irish ancestry whatsoever. Not detered by that, I still hitched up my green and headed to the office. I think I might be the only one in really bright green, but I have seen a lot of sage and olive around today. Maybe I can pretend I'm Irish.

I have an adorable sticker one of my coworkers gave me years ago, and it's still on my desk. It's a heart with shamrocks around it that says "I love the Irish" on the inside of the heart. She scratched out "the", and now it says "I love Trish!" How awesome is that! I guess I can be Irish since we share 4 letters of our name.

Type 1ness of the day: Oh the sun! It's been so dark the last few days with rain and overcast skies, but I am a sunshine addict! I truly am. I curl up in the sun like a cat, and go outside just to walk around in the tulips when the sun is out. It totally brightens my mood :).

Oh, and PS, this is the second time this week I've worn something tied around my waist. I think we might be on to something here. I could still use some practice on the scarf technique.

(Still need a haircut.)



Lime green T: Costco
Brown corduroy jacket: Costco
Jute and mother of pearl necklace: Amazon
Undershirt: Down East Basics
Wooden bracelet: friend brought it from Romania
Khaki skirt with satin ribbon: H&M Brussels
Green polka dot silk scarf: Land's End
Keen fuzzy boots

Title: Absolutely by Nine Days

No comments:

Post a Comment