Friday, April 29, 2011

They're made of lipstick, plastic and paint

Yesterday I made it to work without any accessories. I felt so lacking! That hasn't happened to me in months - probably twice in the last year. I guess I was just so excited to get to work that I ran out the door without them.

It got me thinkin'. They're always the best part of an outfit. They make it possible to wear the same shirt and skirt but have a different outfit, just by changing your necklace, bracelet, headband, earrings, rings, or whatever. I don't generally wear earrings because they irritate my ears terribly, but I love wearing all the others.

Exhibit A:


 White shell bracelet
 White glitter headband
Jute and mother of pearl necklace

White shell bracelet: Zurchers, the party store
White sparkle headband: Claire's
Jute and mother of pearl necklace: Amazon.com
Pink cotton striped shirt: Dressing Your Truth store


Title: Runaway by Bonjovi

Happy Friday to you all!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! Just followed you here from Heather's T1 blog. I have a T2 blog at http://dressmytruth.blogspot.com

    You look familiar but I'm not sure if I have seen you on the DYT forum or not.

    Great accessories in your post!

    ReplyDelete