Tuesday, October 28, 2014

In the silence between whisper and shout

Alfred Lambourne painted a series of works at the Great Salt Lake, when he lived near there in the 1890s. It was amazing to see his works at the UMFA (Utah Museum of Fine Art) and later go visit Black Rock on the south end of the Great Salt Lake. Not to mention look fabulous while at Black Rock.

I do like this cardigan, compliments of the thrift store. Even though cardigans and I don't necessarily get along, just because they aren't always very crisp, and don't compliment my shape as nicely as jackets do. But still, this is one of the ones I can tolerate well.

You can't see it very well, but I now have an exceptionally awesome asymmetrical haircut.


Red eyeglasses: Zenni optical
Brown necklace: Smith's Marketplace
Reddish orange T: Nordstrom's Rack
Pink, yellow and brown floral cardigan: Thrifted

Title: Between Sun and Moon by Rush

No comments:

Post a Comment