Thursday, October 23, 2014

I think I lost my way

It's not too often that you find the perfect necklace: light enough, chunky enough, and makes a tiny tinkling sound when you move. Those are my favorite, and I've only got a few of those. This awesome necklace I found through an Amazon search and took a chance on the purchase - it turned out to be a really great find.

This is also the first time I've shown these tan, flat leather boots I got from 6pm.com. Since I bought them, I've worn them almost every other day during the colder months, and they've held up well, are comfortable, and keep me looking sharp. I also like how they click when I walk.


Sweater: Thrifted
Skirt: Thrifted
Mother of pearl and wood necklace: Amazon
Wood bracelet: A friend brought home from Romania
Boots: 6pm 
Title: Walk by Foo Fighers

No comments:

Post a Comment