Thursday, October 30, 2014

I'll be with you forever I found

What I wear to funerals isn't very traditional, but I don't follow rules very often. Since there's no black around here, I like the idea of dark brown and green, the colors of earth and life.

This skirt gets worn at least once a week at work, maybe as often as three times a week. Because it's so stretchy, but still crisply holds its shape, it's perfectly comfortable, sleek, and wearable. I'll be sad when it gets threadbare and I can't wear it anymore.

I love my North Face rain jacket, which came out on this day because of the rain and because it was cold and windy. It's s real rubbery nylon. One day after a big rainstorm, I was dragging big broken branches around the backyard and it got muddy. I walked over to the hose and cleaned up really quickly - so easy. It's nice to have something that doesn't stain with my "active lifestyle" - not to mention keeps the rain off and keeps me warm.


Green button up: Tommy Hilfiger (thrifted)
Brown 3/4 sleeve shirt: George (thrifted)
Green shell necklace: Amazon
Brown flare skirt: Amazon
Blue rain jacket: North Face from a cool consignment shop in Park City
Warm brown leather boots: Zappos

Title: Heaven in the Rain by Ray, Goodman & Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment