Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I'm gonna soak up the sun while it's still free


Can you see how I'm still working on the cheesy factor when taking pictures of myself? Oh yeah. I could maybe tone that down a bit.

This outfit was all about the H & M, that delightful store found in large cities around the world. There's just something so compelling about it. And what I'm wearing even includes H & M clothes from different locations.

Type 1ism of the day: it turns out that I've always loved "beach towels." You know the brightly colored ones with pictures of fruit, cartoon characters, or the ocean. Well, as I was getting out the shower this morning and drying myself off with my Koolaid towel (which I collected enough Koolaid points to redeem!, circa 1995), I love beach towels! They are perfectly Type 1!

Blue pinstripe shirt: Frankfurt H&M
Brown studded cuff: Kohl's
Shell necklace: Brussels H&M
Gray ruffle skirt: Brussels H&M
Blue agate ring (you can't see it - it's on my camera hand): HSN
Fossil Walnut Daphne boots: Shoes.com

Title: Soak up the Sun, by Cheryl Crow

No comments:

Post a Comment