Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Pink: Day 2

Turns out I'm wearing pink again today.

Got a 100% approval rating from the dentist this morning, so the day was off to a good start. A 41 degrees Fahrenheit start, and I went with a wet head and no coat to the dentist. The frost on the rooftops reminded me that we want to insulate the attic this fall, before we spend millions heating the house that has no insulation.

There's very little talk or movement on my floor at work today - I may need to put on my coat and go for a walk, just to keep myself out of trouble.


Jute and mother of pearl necklace: Amazon
Pink and Red striped button up: Shopko (a million years ago)
Red tank: Shade Clothing
Red and White Wampum bracelet: From a jeweler at the Ft Bridger Mountain Man Retreat, Wyoming 2011
Khaki Cord skirt: Homemade from a pair of cords
Keen fuzzy boots: online

No comments:

Post a Comment